Ultimate Direction Ultra V2 Jacket
This truly remarkable waterproof jacket from Ultimate Direction is the gold standard for a technical running garment. Built to withstand the harshest rainy conditions any runner could find themselves in, this jacket exceeds the minimum requirements for some of the toughest races on earth.
With a 30 000mm water entry pressure resistance, it's tough to compare with most of the other 100% waterproof lightweight running jackets out on the market, but what makes this jacket so remarkable is that whilst it keeps water out, it has tremendous levels of breathability too.
Not only is it breathable and packable, but it also features a built in anti-fingertip-frost mitten. Which could be rolled in and out depending on the preference of the runner.
- Waterproof and breathable with 30,000g/m2/24hr moisture vapor transmission rate and 30,000mm water entry pressure
- Exceeds the breathability and waterproof standards required by the Ultra Tour Du Mont Blanc
- Integrated Flip Mitts™ provide waterproof hand warmth in cold or wet conditions
- Tunnel Effect™ hood with ventilation allows ideal airflow while keeping rain out
- Peristaltic underarm vents help regulate body temperature by pumping in cool air and pumping out warm air during natural arm movement
- Packs down small into its own interior chest pocket
- Sleeve Length: 37.75" / 95.88 cm
- Center Back Length: 29.0" / 73.66 cm
- Weight: 186.0 g / 6.56 oz
- 100% nylon