Mizuno Wave Horizon 5
The Wave Horizon 5 takes stability shoes to a new level of comfort. This shoe is designed for runners looking for a maximum stability shoe with no compromise on the cushioning and comfort underfoot. This creates a beautiful smooth and supportive running experience. The introduction to the Mizuno Enerzy foam to the midsole has added a softer and more bouncy underfoot feel in comparison to previous versions of Wave Horizon (or other stability shoes) which can often be quite firm (not necessarily a bad thing, just a personal preference thing!). The new updated upper offers more padding to add to a premium comfort feel and provide a solid and stable lock in that will enhance your long daily runs.
- Mizuno Enerzy midsole creates an all-new responsive and soft underfoot experience.
- U4ic foam closest to the ground is a lightweight midsole that provides optimal shock absorption, improved durability, and a resilient ride.
- U4icX foam directly under your foot is a more cushioned version of U4ic that delivers increased responsiveness with a soft, pillowy underfoot feel.
- Support Wave creates comfort and support made from foam.
- Jacquard Mesh Upper covers the forefoot to provide breathability and an adaptable fit.
- Padded heel collar wraps the heel to hold it comfortably in place.
- AeroHug provides a foot-hugging fit that adapts throughout the runner's stride.
- Maximum Cushion Sockliner adds a layer of plush cushioning directly beneath the foot.
- u4icX Strobel Lining stitches the upper to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.