Altra Lone Peak 7
Introducing the Altra Lone Peak 7 - the ultimate trail running shoe for those seeking comfort, performance, and style. As one of the best trail running shoes in the dirt community, the Lone Peak 7 is a favorite among trail runners and hikers alike.
Thanks to its Altra EGO foam midsole, you'll experience a durable and cushioned underfoot experience without sacrificing a connection to the trail underfoot. The StoneGuard plate also provides extra underfoot protection from sharp rocks and roots, so you can take on any terrain with confidence.
In the outsole, Altra’s Maxtrac rubber and multi-directional lugs under the forefoot offer unparalleled grip in any trail condition. This shoe is a true powerhouse that will keep you stable and sure-footed no matter what the trail throws your way.
And with its updated upper design, the Altra Lone Peak 7 offers a lighter feel and a more streamlined look. But don't let the sleek design fool you - this shoe still packs all the features you need for an everyday trail shoe that provides the groundwork for any trail run or hike.
But what really sets the Altra Lone Peak 7 apart is its foot-shaped toe box. You'll love the unmatched comfort and room for your toes to splay naturally as you run, giving you a more stable and efficient stride. Plus, the plush layer of responsive and enduring foam will make every step feel like you're running on clouds.
Join the cult following of the Altra Lone Peak 7 and experience the comfort and performance you deserve on your next trail run or hike.
- Altra EGO is a midsole compound designed for high energy return, providing high levels of durability and responsiveness.
- Natural Ride System (NRS) provide a more naural, foot-shaped zero-millimeter heel to toe drop, and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement.
- Natural Foot Design to closely follow along your foot for a more natural experience
- MaxTrac Outsole an anatomically shaped sticky rubber that provides excellent grip and durability on rocky terrain.
- Stoneguard™ in-bedded to provide protection from rocks and any other debris.
- Trail Claw multi-directional patterned lugs under the forefoot and claws under the toes and heal to provide improved grip and stability on trails.
- Streamlined Construction updated design for a lighter feel.
- Original Footshape Design to provide the most comfortable and spacious fit.