Saucony Guide 15
The redesigned Guide 15 delivers a comfort-first sensation that takes your run to new heights. Built using softer cushioning and a pillowy sockliner, it’s got more foam, less weight, and a guidance frame to help steer your stride.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A new softer PWRRUN gives you more cushion with less weight for your softest run yet
- New HOLLOW-TECH guides your stride without added bulk
- New midsole geometry is shaped for a super smooth ride from heel-to-toe
- More flexibility in the forefoot allows your foot to move more fluidly
- More underfoot contouring lets you sit deeper into the footbed, and allows the shoe to hug your foot for an incredibly plush and supportive feel, top to bottom
- Enjoy an extra layer of comfort closer to your foot with a PWRRUN+ cushioned sockliner
- FORMFIT design addresses every point of contact with your foot, going well beyond lacing to ensure a personalized fit and feel, top to bottom
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with minimized layers for a sleek fit
- Increased durability with more rubber where you need it
The Guide 15 is crafted for everyday runners looking for a little stability in their life. It introduces a fresh and innovative stability system as well as a softer and lighter midsole foam that enhances the experience of running for those who pronate excessively.
- PWRRUN provides a lively ride with excellent durability and a touch of softness.
- HOLLOW-TECH Support provides medial stability that is lightweight and feels less intrusive.
- Rubber helps increase the flexibility, adaptability, and durability of the shoe.
- Engineered mesh that is simple and breathable.