Brooks Cascadia 17
Embrace the call of the wild with the Brooks Cascadia 17 – the trail running shoe redefining versatility, durability, and performance. Whether you're scaling rugged peaks or exploring gentle hills, the Cascadia 17 adapts and thrives with you.
At the heart of this relentless companion is the luxurious DNA LOFT v2 foam midsole, a plush cushion ready to embrace your every step. Coupled with the Ballistic Rock Plate, it's a fortress for your feet, guarding against sharp rocks and uneven surfaces beneath.
But the Cascadia 17 isn't just about protection; it's about conquering. With the TrailTrack Rubber outsole, enhanced traction is yours, even when the trails are wet and treacherous. Experience the freedom to roam with zonal outsole pods that flex in harmony with the terrain, granting you control and support without any compromise.
Built with a breathable mesh upper to resist abrasion and a robust TPU toe cap as a protective bumper, the Cascadia 17 is more than a shoe; it's your trusted partner on the trail.
The Brooks Cascadia 17: engineered for adaptability, crafted for stability, and ready to conquer any trail with you. Don't just run; explore, adventure, and triumph with this trail-ready marvel.
- DNA Loft v2 foam delivers plush and luxurious cushioning while maintaining responsiveness and durability.
- Ballistic Rock Shield is a thermoplastic EVA sheath layered between the outsole and midsole for protection against stone-bruising.
- TrailTrack rubber outsole provides confidence-inspiring, sticky traction in dry and wet conditions.
- Multidirectional Lug Pattern on the outsole provides excellent traction on a variety of terrain, with updated patterns for improved grip.
- Trail Adaptive System is found through the midsole and outsole offering a flexible stability.
- Zonal Outsole Pods create enhanced control and stability over adverse conditions.
- Engineered Monoloop Mesh offers increased breathability and faster drying.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep debris out.
- TPU toe cap offers protection for you toes from trail elements