The Adrenaline GTS series from Brooks is traditionally an incredibly popular choice for runners requiring a stability shoe for daily runs from short to marathon distance running. Version 22 continues with it’s natural guidance support system (GuideRail) that runs along the midsole to act as a bumper to prevent excess movement of the foot. This shoe is a winner with runners who over pronate and are looking for a non-invasive stability shoe that rather guides the foot to a correct landing as opposed to utilising internal wedges. Omega Flex Grooves in the forefoot help increase flexibility whilst assisting in a smooth transition between each stride.
New to previous versions is the full length DNA Loft foam cushioning that adds to a softer feeling underfoot, increasing comfort no matter the distance you are running. This glorious marathon runner is rounded off with a sleek and streamlined new upper with plenty of ventilation.
- DNA Loft foam from heel to toe delivers plush and luxurious cushioning while maintaining responsiveness and durability.
- Guide Rails HolisticSupport System helps to protect your knees by keeping excess movement in check.
- Omega Flex Grooves optimize forefoot flexibility without compromising cushioning.
- Segmented crash pad flexes with the foot, offering customized cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Blown Rubber offers durability, responsiveness, and flexibility.
- Engineered 3D Fit Print mesh is simple and strong.
- Heel Counter is updated to create a more comfortable and secure heel fit.