If you consider yourself to be tough and built for the long haul, then this shoe designed to be an extension of you. The Xodus 11 is the most cushioned trail shoe in the Saucony line up with a strong dosage of ultra cushioning to give you protection and durability no matter the terrain or distance. The shoe is equipped with multi-direction lugs of ultra sticky rubber, making it perfect for our tough South African mountain terrains. The midsole makes use of Saucony’s PWRRUN+ foam and incorporates an underfoot rock plate to create a highly protective shoe for sharp rocks and aggressive descents. The engineered mesh upper has been upgraded from previous versions to give you a little more durability in areas where you need it most and to keep the foot secure better. This shoe is a tremendous product for any trail runner looking for a shoe to tackle aggressive terrains for hours on end.
- PWRRUN+ is a full-length responsive cushioning compound that provides a springy and responsive underfoot feel.
- PWRTRAC is a tacky rubber compound that offers significantly more traction than traditional rubber, shaped in a multi-directional arrow-shaped pattern to adapt to a variety of terrain.
- Flex grooves increase the ability of the shoe to adapt to variations underfoot.
- Rock plate protects your feet from sharp trail objects.
- Engineered mesh upper for added support and while maintaining breathability.