Designed to be one of the strongest cushioned shoes in the Mizuno line up, the Wave Sky 5 offers a softer midsole (in comparison to Wave Rider) and utilises a different construction by moving away from their famed “wave plate” in the midsole. This makes the shoe softer under foot and also offers increased flexibility.
The shoe is designed to make long slow runs easy and effortless. The X10 outsole increases the shoe’s durability allowing it to handle any amount of mileage that runners have scheduled for the week.
- U4icXis a lighter, more cushioned version of U4ic that delivers a soft, pillowy underfoot feel for cushion upon impact.
- MIZUNO ENERZY CORE is Mizuno’s most responsive material embedded in the midsole.
- MIZUNO ENERZY is a more responsive version of U4ic that still delivers a soft, pillowy underfoot feel for cushion upon impact.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
- Woven Upper is soft and provides accommodating comfort for a variety of different feet.