The Wave Rider Legacy continues to expand in this now 25th edition. Fans of the Wave Rider over the years will have become accustomed to a reliable daily trainer that offers a smooth ride, a sleek design and comfortable knit upper that keeps you concentrating on the scenery and not on your feet.
Whether you’re a beginner runner looking for maximum comfort as you increase your daily training, or an experienced Comrades runner, the Wave Rider 25 offers you a strong dosage of exceptional cushioning under foot with the Mizuno Enerzy foam. Finished off with a durable rubber outsole, this shoe offers runners premium and durable running shoe.
- U4ic is a lightweight midsole that provides optimal shock absorption, improved durability, and a resilient ride.
- MIZUNO ENERZY is a more responsive version of U4ic that still delivers a soft, pillowy underfoot feel for cushion upon impact.
- Mizuno Wave consists of a redesigned elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- X10 located in the heel is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- Flex Controllers placed in high flex areas on the outsole act as miniature wave plates for increased flexibility and reduced weight.
- Knit Upper is comfortable and breathable.