Happy shoe day from Salomon as they unleash a new weapon to their trail line up with the Ultra Glide. This moderate cushioned shoe is designed for trail runners who are looking for a neutral shoe and durable daily mountain trainer for long distances and all-day adventuring.
The midsole offers a lot of bounce with the “Energy Surge” midsole, and the curved geometry of the midsole is designed to enhance the efficiency in each stride while creating smooth transitions. (In other words KEEP LEGS MOVING). Moving effortlessly over mountains means very little without exceptional grip, something that Salomon delivers in abundance with the Contragrip MA outsole which can handle a wide variety of surfaces from road to mountains.
This is a great shoe for trail runners looking for a long distance shoe that offers durability and terrain versatility.
- Energy Surge provides excellent energy return along with a high level of cushioning and durability.
- Reverse Camber geometry provides a smooth rocker shape.
- Contagrip MA offers maximum grip on loose, soft, or rugged uneven surfaces.
- 3D Air Mesh upper made for comfortable support and breathability.
- Profeel Film filters out rocks and debris.
- Quicklace minimalistic, one-pull tightening for easy on and easy off.
- EVA Sockliner is simple but offers instant comfort.
- SensiFit cradles the foot in the midfoot providing a customizable fit.