The Saucony Triumph is traditionally the go-to shoe in the Saucony road line-up for serious marathon runners. What’s not to love when they give you their combination of lightweight bouncy cushioning combined with a secure and breathable upper to help you float effortlessly to a convincing marathon time?
Version 19 stays true to this legacy by once again delivering a reliable every day trainer that is ideal for the committed runner.
Whilst maintaining it’s high cushioned platform, the Triumph 19 now provides a lighter running experience through the use of Saucony’s PWRRUN+ midsole compound which is not only lighter, but offers a softer and more impact protection midsole. The shoe is finished off with a redesigned upper and a more durable rubber outsole, that makes this daily rider perfect for the long distance runner you are, or hope to be!
- PWRRUN+ is a full-length responsive cushioning compound that provides a springy and responsive underfoot feel.
- Tri-Flex design has been updated to help increase the flexibility, adaptability, and durability of the shoe.
- XT-900 Carbon Rubber for added durability and traction.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, updated to provide lightweight breathability.
- FORMFIT Contoured Footbed creates a cradle for your foot that provides added guidance and support.