“Spring has sprung” is a term that takes on a whole new dimension with this highly cushioned daily trainer with a underfoot design that gives you spring in your step. The Saucony Triumph ISO 4 is well suited for road runners of all levels seeking a high level of energy return.
The springiness comes from a full-length Everun midsole and topsole, that provides a softer and more responsive ride that can handle any distance. The outsole has also been reconfigured to allow for a more flexible ride.
- EVERUN is a full-length responsive cushioning compound that helps to distribute forces over a large area.
- EVERUN Topsole provides an additional layer of responsive cushioning to further enhance energy return.
- XT-900 throughout the outsole is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
- Tri-Flex design helps increase flexibility and adaptability of shoe.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, updated to flex more naturally with the foot while providing lightweight breathability.
- ISOFIT is a stretchable mesh that adapts to the foot’s size, shape, and movement, creating a soft sock-like feel, with updated lacing eyelets to distribute pressure evenly across the top of the foot.
- High Elasticity Sockliner provides breathability and an optimal fit.
- RUNDRY Collar Lining secures the heel while wicking moisture.