Bryce Thatcher. The claimed pioneer of Mountain Running. The 30 year record holder for the ascent/decent of the Grand Teton and many other fastest known times. The man of men. This is his hydration vest of choice and if it is good enough for Bryce, then its good enough (no, GREAT enough) for you too!
Whether you are fastpacking, mountain biking, in a fast race, ultra race, or summit assault, this hydration backpack is the solution for you.
- Hydration (included): 2L Reservoir with mag-clip to secure hose
- Bottle Compatible (not included): UltraFlask 550ml or Collapsible Bottle
- Capacity: 14L
- Weight: 454g (incl. reservoir)
- Sweat proof webbing, and large with large-holed mesh to wick moisture from the body keeping skin dry and cool
- Max 02 sternum ™ for unrestricted breathing while maintaining a stable pack
- Magnon pocket with automatic magnetic closure for rapid access
- UltrAcool technology for maxiumum breathability