108G. Let me say that again. 108g. The previous lightweight waterproof has shed a fest grams and is now ever lighter. Its a racing waterproof like you’ve never seen – light and fast, with the breathable shell perfecter race day due to it being fully transparent (no more where do I put my number blues). It also packs away small, with 10,000 HH and taped seams to keep even the heaviest of rainfalls at bay.
- 2.5-layer waterproof fabric with 10,000 HH and taped seams
- Hood keeps head dry and rolls away when not in use
- Half zip for further ventilation
- Fulfils all the criteria when race organisers rule a waterproof jacket must be carried as part of mandatory kit
- breathability level of 10,000 B-1 so sweat moves through the shell, allowing for temp regulation and comfort