This is truly ground breaking stuff here. How many times have you got a headache from your headlamp? How many times does that blasted thing slip down onto your forehead and bounce around while you run? It’s the pits I tell you. But Ultraspire, the clever people that they are, have come up with this solution. The UltrAspire 3D Lighting on the LUMEN 600 3.0 race belt. The wide flood cone provides 600 lumens of Steady Beam even lighting for the most natural running experience out of any light and helps give you a better understanding of your terrain.
Go on, give it a go – we know you want to (also, its bloody good)!
- The waist light includes UltrAspire rechargeable 18650 batteries and features a USB charging port (cable included)
- Capacity: 0.95L
- Burn Time: 4-10 Hours
- WideBeam™: Like daylight. Let your eyes roam freely without adjusting between light and dark areas. Even lighting eliminates headaches and tunnel vision.
- Race Fit™: Conical shape, Fatigue Free buckles, and limited stretch elastic ensure snug and stable fit which promotes a healthy and natural breathing pattern.
- Low Weight™: Lightweight components and materials create an almost unnoticeable on-the-body feel without compromising durability
- Steady Beam™: Prevents eye fatigue by maintaining a steady lumen output that does not dim until the battery is very low.
- Stable Ride™: Proportional weight distribution combined with our conical belt shape create a balanced load and a no-bounce ride
- Fatigue Free™: Intuitive settings, large buttons, and quick release buckles. Easy operation for fatigued minds in extreme circumstances.
- AutoCool™: Heat dispersing fins mounted in and around the light passively dissipate heat, keeping the light cool and efficient during heavy use.
- EnduraLight™: Sturdy construction and aircraft grade aluminum provide better durability and improved hot and cold tolerance while reducing overall weight
- PerfectAngle™: Easily adjust up, straight, or down to suit your terrain while keeping a natural running position