New Balance Vongo
If you're looking for a fresh alternative to stability footwear, then look no further than the Vongo from New Balance! This shoe comes packed with innovation to provide smooth stability for runners looking to correct over-pronation.
It offers a soft and bouncy under foot feel (similar to the 1080 if you are familiar with other New balance models) but takes an innovative approach in reducing severe over-pronation but not utilising outdated traditional and invasive posts in the arch. The shoe has an innovative gradient stability technology that uses pellets in the midsole that gradually grow denser through the medial side of the midfoot. This coupled with a wider upper and midfoot area provide excellent stability for runners who enjoy long distance running.
- Fresh Foam X midsole delivers a more energetic rebound than its predecessor.
- Gradient Stability utilizes pellets in the foam to gradually get denser near the medial midfoot for smooth support.
- Blown Rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- Flex Grooves allow for more flexibility in the forefoot.
- Mesh Upper for comfortable breathability.