Saucony Endorphin Pro 2
The most advanced and fastest shoe Saucony has ever made is ready to smash your land speed record. The Endorphin Pro 2 features a stiff carbon fibre plate, sandwiched between lightweight and super responsive midsole foam to give you the propulsion and speed you're looking for when doing anything from a 5km speed work out, all the way to your fastest marathon ever.
The midsole that is a full-length PWRRUN PB foam, complemented with a stiff carbon fiber plate and Saucony’s SPEEDROLL rocker technology which gives the Endorphin Pro 2 the rigidity and efficiency needed to propel runners towards faster times.
The single layer mesh upper is breathable, lightweight and offers a secure and locked in fit to ensure your foot is loaded like a race care driver in a formula one car. The outsole has been carefully designed to cut down on weight by exposing midsole, and only adding rubber in key strike areas.
The Endorphin Pro 2 is the ideal choice for advanced runners who are looking to increase speed both in training and on race day.
- PWRRUN PB is an ultralight PeBa-based foam that provides an extremely bouncy running experience.
- Carbon Fiber Plate works with the PWRRUN PB to reduce fatigue while running at top speeds.
- SPEEDROLL is an always forward geometry that creates a lively rolling feel underfoot.
- Carbon Rubber is placed strategically to increase traction and durability while keeping weight to a minimum.
- FORMFIT mesh upper was inspired by Saucony's track spikes to stretch and adapt for the ultimate light and unrestrained feeling.
- Heel Support Frame supports the heel through the gait cycle.