The Queen of Max, the Olympus 4 is a Max cushioned Trail crusher that is built for versatility for the ultra distance trail runners.
With a power house of soft, yet responsive under foot cushioning, this shoe will keep your legs moving over uneven terrain, no matter the conditions! If you’re familiar with the pains and challenges of 100 miler events, you’ll know that comfort is your number 1 priority the longer you get into the race, and the Olympus 4 holds no punches in delivering maximum comfort. The Foot-Shape Toe-Box, a standard in Altra shoes, keeps your toes splayed as your feet swell up. The new engineered mesh upper and padded tongue provide premium comfort over the foot without compromising for a lock-in feel. The InnerFlex grooves keep the shoe supple and responsive despite its 33m of underfoot heaven. Added to it, is the MegaGrip Vibram outsole that overachieves on all terrain, wet or dry. Don’t jog, don’t even run, FLY in clouds in the new Olympus 4.
- Inner Flexflex grooves system provides additional flexibility and cuts weight for increased performance.
- FOOTSHAPEdesign includes more natural, foot-shaped last and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement.
- Balanced Cushioning places your heel and forefoot at the same height from the ground to encourage a low-impact running form.
- A-Boundis a recycled, environmentally friendly midsole compound for resilient underfoot protection.
- Vibram MegaGrip Outsoleis made from a tough, durable compound that gives exceptional grip on trails.
- Engineered Meshoffers increased breathability and durability.
- Premium Tounge for a tailored locked-in feel.
- 4-point GaiterTrapuses a hook-and-loop tab that allows for easy donning of a gaiter.