With protective underfoot cushioning and a Lite Truss stability system to provide a smooth posting to reduce over pronation, the Asics Gt-2000 10 is reliable daily trainer for runners requiring a stability shoe that is as smooth as 007.
Asics signature Flytefoam midsole provides a bouncy and comfortable ride no matter the distance. This works in conjunction with Lite Truss to provide consistent support through the medial side of the shoe. Rounded off with a high abrasion rubber and an updated mesh, this moderate stability will surely keep a smile on your face for all the post-Covid upcoming races.
- FlyteFoam utilizes organic fibers that are embedded in the foam to offer lightweight resiliency.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- LITE TRUSS stability provides a lightweight and smooth posting that reduces over pronation.
- Gender-specific forefoot cushioning uses an injected top layer of Solyte cushioning for additional comfort.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber+ (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- Mesh Upper provides lightweight breathability that tightens and loosens in key areas to allow the foot to move naturally while still maintaining structure.
- Seamless construction is new to provide an irritant-free wrap.
- Heel Clutching System wraps the heel for an improved secure fit.
- Molded EVA Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.