TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This website can be accessed at www.runstore.com, related mobi-sites and software applications (the “Website”) and is owned and operated by run.com, a division of Takealot Online (RF) (Proprietary) Limited (“RUNt”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
- These Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods, and the use of the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses or uses this Website (“you”, “your” or “user”), including without limitation each user who registers as contemplated below (“registered user”). By using the Website and by clicking on the “Register Now”/”Sign up” button on the Website, as may be applicable, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Website enables you to shop online for an extensive range of goods which may include footwear, apparel and sport(“Goods”).
- Wolfpack Running Company (Pty) Ltd T/A RUN Specialist Store is a retail business focusing on the supply of running related goods and services across all product categories.
- Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 days and delivery confirmed by way Skynet couriers. All orders received before 12pm will be dispatched on date of order (excluding weekends and public holidays). Any orders received after 12pm, will be dispatched the following day. In the case of your order being placed on a weekend or public holiday, your order will be dispatched on the next day of trading.
Delivery to consumer will take place within 24-48 hours from date of despatch to all major cities in South Africa.
Delivery to consumer will take place within 48-72 hours from date of despatch to all outlying areas in South Africa.
Delivery within South Africa is free for all orders above R500.
A delivery fee of R125 will be charged to all orders below R500 in value for delivery within South Africa.
- Export restriction
None. Subject to additional delivery charges and extended delivery times.
- Return and Refunds policy
Should the customer not be satisfied with the product(s) purchased from Run Specialist Store, the customer is entitled to a full refund on condition the customer returns the goods (at the cost of the customer) to RUN, in new condition and with its original packaging within 10 working days.
Should the customer not be satisfied with the sizing of the products purchased, the customer is entitled to request a size swap (subject to availability). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the product(s) back to RUN, once received a replacement item will be shipped to the customer.
We do not offer CASH refunds for on sale items.
To request a return or size swap, please email email@example.com
RUN SPECIALIST STORE shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the RUN SPECIALIST STORE bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Wolfpack Running Company (Pty) Ltd T/A Run Specialist Store via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Run Specialist Store separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is
South African Rand (ZAR).
Run Specialist Store takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Run Specialist Store chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
RUN may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by Wolfpack Running Company (Pty) Ltd based in South Africa trading as Run Specialist Store and with registration number 2015/150667/07
- Run Specialist Store contact details
Company Physical Address:
Retail 1, Touchstone Building
7 Bree Street
Cape Town CBD
Ground Floor, Sterling House
68 Edward Street Bellville
Telephone: 021 4181051
All products sold in South Africa by Run Specialist Store are warranted, in terms of which, should any product contain any material imperfection, as specified in the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008 (“CPA”), the consumer shall be entitled to receive either a full refund for the price paid or to a replacement thereof, subject to the following conditions:
- A valid receipt or proof of purchase in South Africa is produced;
- The warranty is valid for a period of 6 months calculated from date of purchase of the footwear;
- The footwear/Apparel/Item contains a defect, as specified and defined in terms of Section 53(1) of the CPA, which excludes a defect that is not regarded as being material, damage caused by misuse, discomfort, incorrect size or wear and tear;
- Any modifications or alterations made to the purchased item(s) shall void this warranty;
- If footwear/apparel/item(s) is to be replaced, the consumer shall be entitled to receive the same model and size for such defective footwear/apparel/item and shall not be entitled to receive any other footwear or product in exchange for the defective item(s).
- We do not offer cash refunds on “Sale Items”.
Should Run Specialist Store be unable to replace the defective product due to lack of stock of the specific item, the consumer shall be entitled to receive a full refund from Run Specialist Store of the price paid to the vendor for the item.
Should you have a warranty claim, please submit your claim in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org