The Trabuco Max from Asics builds on the latest innovation in running by offering a guided rocker midsole to keep you propelled forward for ultra distance trail running. The efficient rockered design is paired with a thick dosage of super bouncy cushioning (FlyteFoam) that maintains premium levels of comfort and ensures less strain on your tired limbs as you crack on in your next ultra distance event. The outsole features some aggressive lugs that are thick in shape which is ideal for our South African terrain in ensuring they don’t get prematurely ripped off by our aggressive rocky mountains.
Whilst we wouldn’t consider the Trabuco Max to be a MAX cushioned shoe as the name suggests, it’s certainly a STRONG cushioned shoe built for the long distance trail runner and runners looking for premium comfort under foot.
- FLYTEFOAM utilizes organic fibers that are embedded in the foam to offer lightweight resiliency.
GUIDESOLE TECHNOLOGY reduces ankle flexion and provides a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen the fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
- ASICSGRIP TECHNOLOGY rubber provides a high grip on any terrain.
- Engineered Mesh Upper that will be durable and breathable.
- Toggled Speed Lace System offers quick and secure lacing that will never come untied.
- Gaiter System allows for easy attachment of gaiters .