New Balance SA & Run Store challenges you to complete the FUELCELL 1 MILE #SpeedBuiltSmarter
Join us on Wednesday 7 August at 17:30 at our Bree Street store for an evening of #FuelCell.
New Balance ZA is challenging you to come and post a time on our #FuelCellMile Strava segment. The segment is live and anyone running the segment before the event or on the night will go into a lucky draw to win some really fantastic prizes from New Balance, including a pair of shoes from the new FuelCell range.
It doesn’t matter whether you run the mile in 4 minutes are 12, the challenge is out there for you to go head to head with yourself. Train on the Segment leading up to the 7th August and come join us on the night to smash your PB.
We will start running at 17h45 sharp!
After the run, we will enjoy some refreshments in-store and do the draw for the lucky winners.
Things you need to do to be eligible to win yourself a pair of fresh kicks (amongst other prizes):
- Join the RUN Specialist Store Strava group
- Make sure you run the exact mile (1.6km) segment which starts at the point that Vlei Road intersects the fan walk, head into and through the Greenpoint Park, turn right onto Bay Road, right onto Fritz Sonnenberg Road and straight until Stephen Way. The Segment ends at Stephen Way.
- Follow @newbalanceza and @runstoreza on Instagram.
- Post pics of you running the segment in training leading up to the event evening on the 7th using the #FuelCellMile tag so we can see all your hard work.
- Make sure you attend the #FuelCell evening at our Bree Street store on 7th August, only runners who are there and are on the Strava segment leaderboard will be eligible for prizes.