Image by: Heloise Hunter
TWO DAYS! Two whole days dedicated to all things trail! From inspirational speakers, practical demonstrations, and a TON of flipping rad specials and give aways, you really don’t want to miss out.
Quick info 2018 Cape Trail Clinic:
- Date: Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 November 2019
- Duration: 6:30am sign-in for 7am start to end no later than 4pm (with breaks for refreshments and a very healthy lunch)
- Venue: University of Stellenbosch, Coetzenburg
- Book by midnight 15 September for reduced price of R2,200 instead of R2,400. Only runners who book before then are eligible for the Brooks Cascadia 13 trail shoe prize. Early entries also go into the draw to win a 2020 Addo Elephant Trail Run 44km entry worth R950, as well as Feetures socks and other prizes.
- Book with one (or two or three) friends and save!
- You need: Trail shoes, trail apparel, hydration pack (for fitting if you want assistance), track suit, jacket, comfortable social clothing, toiletries, towel, yoga mat, sunblock, and a cap.
Buy your tickets here for a fun-filled, trail talking weekend of goodness!