The Saucony Endorphin Speed 2 is ready to up the stakes as an lightweight speed cruiser thats comfortable for everyday running.
This shoe features a Nylon Plate (different to a carbon plate), meaning its less rigid and allows for more comfort and versatility under foot. Saucony’s most advanced and lightest foam to date, PWRRUN PB, works in conjunction with the Nylon plate and the SpeedRoll to create a fast, lively and efficient ride no matter the distance. The shoe is rounded off with a track inspired upper for breathability and a lock down fit.
The Endorphin Speed 2 is ideal for runners looking to set sparks flying during every day workouts or race days.
- PWRRUN PB is an ultralight PeBa-based foam that provides an extremely bouncy running experience.
- Nylon Plate keeps your momentum going with a semi-rigid design that provides snappy transitions.
- SPEEDROLL is an always forward geometry that creates a lively rolling feel underfoot.
- Carbon Rubber is placed strategically to increase traction and durability while keeping weight to a minimum.
- FORMFIT mesh upper was inspired by Saucony’s track spikes to stretch and adapt for the ultimate light and unrestrained feeling.
- Heel Support Frame supports the heel through the gait cycle.