The Endorphin Shift 2 is a max cushioned daily runner that is designed to the the pressure of your legs and keep you running comfortably for long miles ahead. The midsole is loaded with cushioning to allow you to have a smooth and efficient ride. Whilst the Speedroll technology adds a rocker design to assist you with a smooth transition.
If you’re a long distance runner that consistently adds a lot of km’s to their Strava account, and is not focussed on speed but rather quality runs and long days out, the Endorphin Shift 2 is a great option for you!
- PWRRUN cushioning underfoot provides a just-right softness that feels forgiving without being squishy.
- SPEEDROLL is an always forward geometry that creates a lively rolling feel underfoot.
- XT-900 rubber outsole is placed strategically to increase traction and durability.
- Engineered sandwich mesh upper was inspired by Saucony’s track spikes to stretch and adapt for the ultimate light and unrestrained feeling.
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers Saucony’s most personalized fit yet.
- TPU Heel Counter works in unison with the medial rubber wrap to create structural support while keeping weight to a minimum.