The ASICS Gel-Cumulus 23 is a highly effective, yet simple every day running shoe. It’s perfect for entry level runners or for any runner looking for a consistent performing training shoe to log long distance mileage on. If you’re already familiar with running in Asics, then you’ll enjoy the traditional cushioning system that you are used to. And if Asics is new to you, then the Flytefoam midsole will offer you a pillow like underfoot experience.
The outsole has been reshaped to previous versions to give you an improved transition from mid-foot to forefoot toe off. Our favourite new upgrade to this consistent shoe is the new seamless one piece upper. Perfectly constructed with a 3D print to allow for a comfortable and secure fit on most feet.
It’s a no-frills, no fuss shoe, but it gets the job done remarkably well!
- Flytefoam provides lightweight and responsive cushioning that is also environmentally friendly.
- Gel Cushioning System uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR+) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- Engineered Mesh upper provides lightweight breathability and a plush, irritant-free fit.
- Frictionless 3D Print Construction allows for irritation-free sockless wear.