When Hoka One One Founder set his eyes on Clifton Beach, Cape Town he decided then and there he had to name a shoe after it (This really is a true story). And not just any shoe, Hoka’s flagship and most iconic shoe. Now in it’s 8th version, the Clifton 8 still offers all the soft MAX cushioning that Hoka is famous for but with subtle improvements to previous versions to keep you running longer and happier.
The Clifton keeps offering you a fantastic dosage of Soft foam that is lighter than previous versions and offers the comfortable underfoot experience of running effortlessly on pillows. Whilst the rocker shaped midsole increases runners efficiency to ensure you get the most out of every stride.
The upper is Vegan friendly along with being seamless and breathable.
This shoe is making waves across SA with it’s pillow low cushioning to feed our local addiction of running further!
- Full Compression EVA provides that signature HOKA ONE ONE Cushioning.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to encourage efficient running mechanics.
- Moderate Heel Bevel gives a smooth transition.
- Flat Waisted Geometry provides inherent stability.
- Full Ground Contact provides increased traction and a smooth heel to toe transition.
- Hi-Abrasion Lightweight Rubber is strategically placed for traction and durability, with an updated design to optimize grip and energy return.
- Engineered Mesh on the upper uses an open design to allow for airflow while providing support in key areas.
- Embroidery Reinforcement reduces layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown.
- Reinforced Eyestays provide increased durability.