UPDATE, 1 MAY 2020:
WE ARE BACK! Yes, you’re reading right… we are back.
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!
IN STORE POLICY:
- Both stores will be open, normal trading hours as of Monday, 4 May.
- We will be open on SUNDAY between 10am – 1pm as well! WHAT! Amazing.
- Limiting customers in-store:
- 4 customers in Bree, two per side, maintaining 2m distance
- 5 customers in Bellville, one per log, maintaining 2m distance
- Face masks and sanitisation is mandatory (no entry without a face mask).
- Staff will be temperature screened when they arrive for work, and all shoes and surfaces will undergo cleaning with disinfectant.
- You may call in to book an appointment at the relevant store for an analysis, prior to coming in, should you wish.
- All online orders are being processed and will begin delivery on Monday, 4 May.
- Curb-side Pickup collection times will be arranged individually with customers who selected that delivery option. You may also call to book a time to collect.
- ONLY winter apparel, footwear and nutrition will be sent, all items deemed non-essential (i.e. packs, vests, bottles, apparel, electronics and eyewear) will only be sent in level 3 of lockdown.
Feel free to email or contact either store for more information:
RUN BREE: 021 418 1051
RUN EDWARD: 021 910 2546
Due to the lockdown we will be closed for in-store purchases. The online store will remain open and all online purchases will receive 20% OFF with the code:
Online orders will be processed and couriered out post lockdown.
We will reassess the situation after the lockdown has been lifted but it will be likely that the below willl remain in effect until the threat of the virus has passed. Please bare with us during this time and #supportlocal.
There’s no doubt about it, the word CORONA is on everyone’s lips and in everyone’s minds. It’s pretty hard to get away from it. Unfortunately this is the reality of the situation and in order to do our bit to ensure the safety of our staff and you, the customer, we have implemented some not so covert strategies to ensure as safe an environment for everyone as possible.
IN STORE POLICY:
- All customers upon coming into store are required to sanitise their hands
- The staff member attending to them will also sanitise their hands before dealing with them, as well as intermittently during the consultation
- The staff are also required to sanitise their hands once the customer leaves
The number of customers allowed in the store at any given time will be limited to:
- Bree: 4 customers
- 2 on the road side, 2 on the trail side, with 2m spacing between each customer
- Bellville: 5 Customers
- 1 on each bench
If the store is full then people waiting to be helped will be asked to wait outside the store to ensure safe distancing and no crowding. This includes any customer who is wanting to browse. We’re serious, no more than 4 and 5 respectively.
You can now also book a time slot so that we know when to expect you and we can ensure that you are seen to as soon as you arrive, no waiting around. Just give the store a ring, and set up your time with them directly.
- BREE: 021 418 1051
- BELLVILLE: 021 418 1051
Want to buy something online but don’t want to have to deal with a courier? We have added a new delivery option at checkout online! The CURB-SIDE COLLECTION. Order and pay online, then rock up outside whichever store you’ve placed the collection for and we will throw the shoe out at you. Kidding, sort of.
This way if you need to exchange the size or change your mind the return/exchange process will be simple and quick.
We are also offering FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS for the rest of March and April. As long as the shoe complies with our returns policy then we will happily exchange/replace/refund you. Check out our returns policy for more info on this.
AT RISK AND RISKY
At risk populations and people who are risky, please stay away. For our sake and yours. If you fall into one of the following groups of people then please refrain from visiting, as much as we would like for you to.
- The Elderly (>60yrs)
- People with Chronic diseases (Diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease)
- People recovering from chronic diseases
- People who have had organ transplants
- Cancer patients – those actively undergoing chemotherapy/radiation, have had bone marrow transplants, as well as those who are in remission
- People with severe respiratory conditions (Cystic Fibrosis, Asthma, COPD)
- People on immunosuppression therapies
- Pregnant women
If you are young and healthy, it’s more likely that you’d spread the virus than get severely sick, so PLEASE, if you have any reason to suspect that you have been in contact with the virus, respect those around you and stay in isolation.
At the end of the day, we may come out more resilient runners due to all the isolation time and boredom strength work.
Run Responsibly. Stay Safe. <3